To ensure that email from us reaches your inbox (ie. not deleted
or moved to your Junk Mail folder), add our email address to your
accepted senders list by following the instructions below:
If the ISP you use to receive your emails is not listed below, you
will need to designate us as a trusted sender. This is typically
accomplished by adding our From address (i.e. [email protected])
to your address book, contact list or safe list.
Disclaimer - This is not an exhaustive list of instructions for
all ISPs (Internet Service Providers). Most ISPs provide an
up-to-date set of instructions for their client email program(s). If
you do not see your provider listed, or for the most current set of
instructions, please visit your ISP's website.
To create a filter that sends email from us straight to your Inbox:
1. Login to Yahoo Mail.
2. Click on "Mail Options" (on the right hand side of your screen).
3. Click on "Filters" (on left hand side of screen).
4. Click "Add" button.
5. Assign a name for this filter: "Newsletter Name".
6. Underneath the heading "if all of the following rules are
true..." go to the top row labeled "FROM header." Next to this you
will see a drop down menu. Make sure to select "contains", then
simply type in our email address into the box provided.
7. At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:", select
"Inbox" from the drop-down menu.
8 Click the "Add Filter" button at the bottom to add this filter.
*To add our email address to your "Safe List":
1. Login to your Hotmail or MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Options."
3. Click "Junk Mail Protection".
4. Click on "Safe List."
5. In the box provided, type in our domain.
6. Click the "Add" button.
7. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box,
click on the "OK" button.
*To add our email address to your "Contacts List":
1. Login to your Hotmail of MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Contacts" folder.
3. In the new screen which opens, click "New" (upper left corner).
4. Assign a Quickname in the left hand box.
5. Enter our email address into the "Online Addresses" area.
To add our email address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
1. Click the "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of your inbox).
2. When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click "Custom sender list".
3. Choose "allow email from " option
4. Add the domain/email address you would like to receive mail from.
5. Click "Add", then "Save".
*AOL 7 & 8:
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Select the screen name you are using to receive email.
3. Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
4a. For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and
inclusion parameters", include the following domain: * @mysite.com
4b. For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL
members, email addresses and domains."
5. Click on "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
6. Click "Save."
For Outlook 2003
To make sure you can see emails as they were intended to be seen
(including images), add our email address to your address book and
safe sender list.
To add our email address to your address book:
1. Right click on the email subject line.
2. Choose "Add Sender To Address Book".
To add our domain to your safe sender list:
1. Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email.
2. Choose "Add the domain to the safe sender list" option.
If you do not find your ISP listed here, please contact your
service provider for instructions.